|Whether it's help with a federal agency, applying to a service academy, or visiting Washington, DC, Congressman Polis and his staff are ready to assist organizations, local governments, and individuals navigate the broad range of areas under the jurisdiction of the federal government and they look forward to helping you any way they can.
Please feel free to contact the appropriate staffer or office with your concerns.
- Brian Branton, Chief of Staff
- Eve Lieberman, Legislative Director [Equality and civil rights, financial services]
- Danielle Oliveto, Scheduler [schedule a meeting]
- Scott Groginsky, Legislative Assistant [education]
- Adam Lowenstein, Legislative Assistant [health care, Social Security]
- Courtney Krause, Legislative Assistant [environment and energy]
- Shad Murib, Legislative Correspondent [foreign policy, labor]
- Alex Duncan, Staff Assistant [DC tour request, flag request, presidential greetings]
- Andy Schultheiss, District Director [local issues]
- Christine Berg, Community Outreach Manager [grants assistance, service academy applications]
- Stuart Feinhor, Constituent Advocate [veterans issues, military families, Social Security, Medicare]
- Sue Windels, District Education Advocate [education]
- Danielle Henry, Constituent Advocate [housing assistance, workforce issues, postal issues, IRS, FCC]
- Jorge Loweree, District Counsel [immigration casework, passports & visas]