|Whether it's help with a federal agency, applying to a service academy, or visiting Washington, DC, Congressman Polis and his staff are ready to assist organizations, local governments, and individuals navigate the broad range of areas under the jurisdiction of the federal government and they look forward to helping you any way they can.
Please feel free to contact the appropriate staffer or office with your concerns.
- Eve Lieberman, Chief of Staff [innovation and entrepreneurship]
- Hilary Gawrilow, Legislative Director [small business, immigration, trade]
- Tanner Edwards, Scheduler [schedule a meeting]
- Michael Sparks, Press Secretary [press inquiries]
- Blaine Miller-McFeeley, Legislative Assistant [environment and energy]
- Bo Morris, Legislative Assistant [education, equality & civil rights, labor, ]
- Camilla Vogt, Legislative Assistant [health care, foreign affairs, veterans]
- Tom Clancy, Legislative Correspondent [campaign finance, correspondence]
- John Cooper, Staff Assistant [tours, flags]
- Lisa Kaufmann, Colorado Chief of Staff [local issues]
- Jessica Bralish, Communications Director [press inquiries]
- Jorge Loweree, Senior Counsel [immigration cases, visas]
- Stuart Feinhor, Constituent Advocate [veterans, military, Social Security, Medicare]
- Danielle Henry, Constituent Advocate [housing, workforce, passports, USPS, IRS, FCC]